Friday, October 22, 2004

Serendipitous Birth of Unknown Blogger

Day dreaming is not a new concept in the human era.I used to hear about day dreaming from the day when i was downloaded in this world.I was so influenced by this concept that after 22 years I am doing nothing except day dreaming.
Moreover I am getting enough amount of money for doing such thing.Day dreaming in the environment of air conditioner
rooms,hearing pompous speeches of heads,meetings(official term suggested for sleep) are like the catalysts for the process.Key strokes breaking the silence of big hall helping me to dream in the perfect time when i feel heavy just after having the soporofic lunch.I guess that the reader might have got the idea about my profession.
It is not an easy task.I did real hardwork since last four years in my college.I was so excited when i came out of my golden days of college with the spirit that i will do something great for this world.I am just hitting the keyboards and doing nothing other than copy and paste which is the drive of great success of a new venture in the era of technology.Keyboard ! Wow !!! I am musician its like again a day dream...but this is the only thing which reminds my background..feel sad to say .. I am a Software Engineer.The cocoon of day dreaming is uncovered now..
Always possesing the inventing attitude and thinking of quixotic methods to do some useful in my profession...i got a hit to the Blogger, result of a search by famous engine "Engine"..these jargons are catalyst for day dreaming which i forgot to reveal..might be dreaming at that time..lets leave that..hate or love to my profession is still a subject of self evaluation...i came out of my job ,read the articles and yes i found my community..where i along with others can break minds out of their boring routine...results in a creation of a blogger or just a serendipity which results blogger in the open space....

No comments: